You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives. - Clay P. Bedford

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Must Be Crazy

Nearly 7 years ago, we made the decision to adopt Sticky the kitty.

Little G wasn't born yet, and Reezle was just a baby. Sticky chose Reezle, we didn't exactly choose Sticky. And Sticky has remained very true to her Reezle, which Little G, the resident cat lover, has taken notice of. He is now asking, quite frequently, if we can adopt another kitty. He even has a name picked out: Quinn Lillina. Don't ask me where he comes up with this stuff, but I actually love it!

I'm thinking about it. I really am. Call me crazy, since two cats in a household can present major issues, but I am genuinely considering this idea. I love cats, too, and I'd love to give a homeless kitten a good home. And so, we may be visiting the animal shelters soon. Because I am, apparently, insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment