You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives. - Clay P. Bedford

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy by Little G

Little G spent some time writing a lengthy list of things that make him happy. When he finished, he asked if I would please share it on our blog. How could I say no?

Things That Make me Happy
by Little G
  1. Family dinner from [local pizza place]
  2. Playing chess
  3. Hopping on one foot
  4. Singing
  5. Adele singing Set Fire to the Rain
  6. Orange juice
  7. My nutrition drink
  8. Bananas
  9. Cats
  10. Watching Regular Show
  11. Cheese mustard sauce (daddy's homemade chip dip)
  12. Pizza with just sauce
  13. Dad and Mom
  14. Stickers, my big fur ball (our cat, Sticky
  15. Gray Kitty (his beloved toy kitty)
  16. Lillina (another toy kitty)
  17. Love from my mom
  18. My mom
  19. Twizzlers, the twist you can't resist!
  20. My notebooks
  21. Weekend mornings
  22. My human body encyclopedia book
  23. Chicken Soup for The Cat Lover's Soul
  24. My iPod
  25. Mom's iPad
  26. Mom playing Glow Hockey
  27. Grandma
  28. Chocolate covered grapes
  29. Chocolate covered strawberries
  30. Chocolate covered raisins
  31. X and Os, a.k.a hugs and kisses!
  32. Panera
  33. Making cookies
  34. Stuffed animals
  35. My LG smartphone (an old, non-smartphone w/battery removed)
  36. December 25th and 26th
  37. Playing with my computer
  38. Playing with my red phone (same phone referenced in 38)
  39. Playing with my Sudoku game
  40. Veggies!
  41. Fruit salad
  42. Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment