You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives. - Clay P. Bedford

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Europe

Tonight, my 5 year-old son randomly comes up and holds up his magnetic drawing board and says, "Hey mom, look! These are some places in Europe."

Uh...wow. I realized by some of the misspellings, one of which he caught and corrected before showing me, that he had done this from memory. I guess he is really paying attention to the History lessons!

Something else my Little G did today that melted my heart was quoting his current favorite book (This Plus That, Life's Little Equations), "Did you know that every star in the sky plus the sun plus the moon times my heart equals love you to the infinite power?" Yes, little dude. I did know that. Because I feel exactly the same way about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment