You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives. - Clay P. Bedford

Sunday, May 27, 2012

To Easter B From Little G

Little G handed me a card this morning and said, "Mom, please send this to the Easter Bunny. It's late, but I still need to send it." I agreed. The card is hilarious, and says the following:

Happy Easter Card! Made 5/27. Ready, set, go, AND READ!
From: G. To: Easter B.

Dear Easter Bunny,
I am gonna point some things on this card. 3 is that Meow Meow Day Care picture. [He makes daycares and schools for cats all the time.] Thank you very much for the Reese's peanut butter eggs and Dewey [his new cat] and dresses [for Dewey] and the jelly beans. They were so good that I could explode! Yum yum in my tum tum. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I love singing a little song I made up all by myself. It is a sign of yumminess.

Love you a lot and enjoy your card.

Love,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment