You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives. - Clay P. Bedford

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Imaginative Fun

My children are so excited for Easter this year that they've been talking about it daily. I figure I had better be on the ball and make it count. So, I got them the coolest little gift; it's a felt cookie set, and all of the toppings are interchangeable so they can redecorate as they choose. It even comes with a cookie sheet and spatula! They're always pretending to cook and bake, so I know they'll love it.

I also picked up some books for their baskets. Reezle has been really into history and biographies, so I found a few books which encompass both interests and I know she's going to love them. Little G loves cats and biology/anatomy, so I bought him a cat anatomy book and some fun cartoon cat books. He'll be over the moon, I just know it.

Yes, my children get jelly beans and chocolate bunnies, too. I'm not a no-candy mom. That would make me a huge hypocrite, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment