You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives. - Clay P. Bedford

Friday, July 20, 2012

Bones

My Little G sure does love bones. He studies his human body book like it's his job, is fascinated with my skeletal anatomy app on my iPad, owns a whole bunch of books on the skeletal system and wears lots of "skully" clothes. He also enjoys drawing bones.

He tells me he is going to be an Anatomist or a doctor when he grows up, and randomly shares all kinds of facts about bones with me. "Did you know that babies are born with more bones than adults have? Do you know why? Did you know that bones are the frame of your body, and they also have something inside them called marrow?" Heh. I love his dedication to his interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment